As much as continuous over-eating and under-exercising will cause obesity in any person, the social and economic influences that are present in their lives will more often than not do the same. Through extensive research and observation I found the three worst culprits, those socio-economic factors that unbiasedly cause obesity by those who are under their influences. How could there be any other reason besides just being a glutton? Well, I will deliver to some truly astonishing information, information that will undoubtedly change the way you think about obesity in everyday America.
Here is a quick hit list of the three socio-economic factors that I have been able to prove cause an abnormal level of obesity.
1. God
2. Money
3. Education
Thats all you get for now. I know, I'm a terrible tease. Stay checked in on the blog for the updates.
Michael Sanchez VIII
Denver Chronicle Times
Senior Investigative Correspondent
Senior Investigative Correspondent
No comments:
Post a Comment